- Goalist Co.,Ltd.
- Main Office
- 7F, Urban Square Kanda Building, 1-18 Kandasudacho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
- Osaka Office
- 4F, MIT Exceed Building, 1-6-5, Kyuutaroumachi, Chuo-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka
- Goalist Vietnam (A 100% Goalist subsidiary)
No.155, WeWork 22F, E.Town Central Building, 11 Doan Van Bo Street, Ward 12, District 4, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- 5 January 2011
- 10 million yen
- Managing Director: Ryo Kato
- Director: Takeo Kikuchi
- Director: Yu Kato
- ・HR Big Data
HRog List - Curated client lists for Japan's HR industry using job listing data from all over Japan
HRog Chart - Data analytics from approximately 130 recruitment platforms to support your marketing needs
HRog Map - Provides assistance in making HR marketing decisions using visually represented data of hourly wages in the area based on jobs.
HRog - Illuminating the future of Japan's HR industry with the latest news
HRog Solutions - IT Solutions for the HR industry
jopus - A content platform aiming to support foreigners who wish to work in Japan
jopus biz - A content platform for organizations to learn about working with foreign talent.
jopus career - A job placement service dedicated to foreign talent.
jopus scout - A scouting service specializing in job matching for foreign talent.
Paid recruitment services licence number: 13-ユ-309640 (issued by the Ministry of Health, Labor, and Welfare)
Migi-ude - A matching platform for work, machines, and partners in the manufacturing industry.
Do the unexpected,
be true to yourself,
and make everything in life a story
Joined Saint-Media as part of the first intake of fresh graduates, and was engaged in temporary staffing and headhunting industries,
as well as starting new ventures. Took up the position as leader of a group company in 2005, and created a headhunting business
specializing in sales positions.
Following this, entered into the IT and Web industry and started several projects in this space, including management consulting for IT startups, until 2010. Founded Goalist in 2011.
Director / HRog Department Head
Today is a warm up for tomorrow
Graduated from Osaka Prefecture University, Department of Engineering and joined Career Design Center Co.,ltd. in 2009 as part of their content team focused on career change. Experienced Corporate Sales, Sales Planning, Product Management, finally becoming the Editor in Chief before exiting and joining Goalist in 2017 as the Editor in Chief of HRog.
Director / Chief Strategic Officer
Do what you love;
love what you do
Joined Recruit Agent (Recruit Career today) after graduating The University of Tokyo. Went on to serve as director and representative for 2 ventures before founding Harch Inc, a company specializing in web media and content marketing, in December 2015. While continuing to serve as the representative for Harch, he brings Goalist his expertise in HR and Web industries as a part-time director.
Corporate Development, Corporate Planning Team Leader
Towards a beautiful world
Came to Japan in 2012 after studying in India and Singapore to join Waseda University. Studied for a year at Warwick University, England, as part of this program. Co-founded a company Algo, Co.,Ltd as a student and built a system that matched English learners to student teachers. Went on to join Flixy Games and engaged in game-balancing and localisation before joining Goalist in 2017. At Goalist, led the AI team.
- 2019, Sep
- Launched Migi-ude, a matching platform for the manufacturing industry.
- 2019, Apr
- Founded Goalist Vietnam, a local subsidary of Goalist and began operations in Ho Chi Minh City.
- 2019, Feb
- Launched jopus scout a recruitment platform to match companies looking to hire foreign talent with people who fit their needs.
- 2019, Jan
- Launched jopus biz, a content platform aimed at companies who would like to work with foreign talent.
- 2018, Sep
- Launched jopus, a content service for foreigners looking for jobs in Japan.
Launched jopus career, a job placement service for foreign talent in Japan.
- 2018, Jan
- Launched HRog Solutions, a development and operations outsourcing service specialized in HR technology.
- 2017, Jun
- Launched HRog Map, a service that increases hiring ability using analysis based on location and salary.
- 2017, May
- Launched advertisement services as part of HRog, a database and news media service for the HR Industry.
- 2017, Mar
- Launched Line stamps for the HRog mascot "HRogunn"
- 2017, Feb
- Rebranded existing services and created the HRog Series. Listlus became HRog List, 3Chart became HRog Chart.
- 2017, Jan
- Opened the Osaka office in Sakaisuji Honmachi
- 2016, Jul
- Increased office size to accommodate growth
- 2016, Apr
- Started hiring of fresh graduates, first batch joins Goalist
- 2016, Feb
- Became a PrivacyMark entity
- 2015, Mar
- Launched Kaigo (care-giving) Job Market Research with SMS. CO., LTD.
- 2014, Nov
- Launched the HRog App for iOS.
- 2014, Jun
- Launched 3Chart (today known as HRog Chart), a tool to perform analysis of the job listing market.
- 2014, Apr
- Moved office to Kanda to accommodate growth.
- 2013, Nov
- Launched HRog, a database and news media service for the HR Industry.
- 2013, Jun
- Moved office to Shimbashi to accommodate growth.
- 2012, Dec
- Launched Listlus, a high quality Client List creation tool (today known as HRog List)
- 2011, Aug
- Launched a specialized curation media for the HR Industry (today known as HRog)
- 2011, Jan
- Goalist was founded
Tokyo Head Office
6 minutes walk from Kanda Station (JR Chuo Line, JR Yamanote Line, Tokyo Metro Ginza Line)
4 minutes walk from Awajicho Station (Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line)
7 minutes walk from Iwamotocho Station (Toei Shinjuku Line)
8 minutes walk from Akihabara Station (JR Keihin Tohoku Line, JR Sobu Line, JR Yamanote Line, Tsukuba Express)
2 minutes walk from Sakaisuji Honmachi Station (Osaka Municipal Subway Chuo Line)
12 minutes walk from Honmachi Station (Osaka Municipal Subway Chuo Line, Osaka Municipal Subway Midosuji Line, Osaka Municipal Subway Yotsubashi Line)