- Goalist Co.,Ltd.
- Main Office
- 7F, Urban Square Kanda Building, 1-18 Kandasudacho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
- Miyazaki Branch
- Group Companies
Goalist Vietnam Limited Liability Company
Goalist India Technologies Private Limited
- 5 January 2011
- Managing Director: Ryo Kato
- Director: Takeo Kikuchi
- Executive Officer: Takanashi Yoichi
Management and administrative services for subsidiary companies
- Group Business
HR Big Data「Operated by HRog Co.,Ltd.」
AI Development「Operated by HumAIn Co.,Ltd」
Joined Saint-Media after dropping out of Kansai University. Worked with new ventures at Saint Media until taking up a position as CEO of a subsidiary catering to the recruitment industry. Then, started several projects in the IT / Web space, including management consulting for IT startups, until 2010. Founded Goalist in 2011.
Director (Managing Director of HRog Co.,Ltd.)
Graduated from Osaka Prefecture University in 2009 and joined Career Design Center Co.,Ltd. Experienced Corporate Sales, Sales Planning, Product Management, Marketing and becoming Editor in Chief. Joined Goalist in 2017 as the Editor in Chief of HRog, and became a director in 2019. CEO of HRog Co.,Ltd since 2021.
Executive, Global HR Department Head
（CEO of YONICHI Co.,Ltd）
Joined Recruit Career Co.,Ltd. in 2003, after graduating from Japan University. Worked in corporate sales, sales planning, and overseas business ventures. Became MD of Reeracoen Singapore Pte. Ltd. in 2015. Joined Goalist as an executive officer in 2020.
Project・Operations Department Head (Director of HRog Co.,Ltd)
Experienced multiple roles in the IT industry since 2002, from Team Leader to consultant. Founded his own business in 2012 that aided SMEs in managing the installation of scratch and package systems. Joined Goalist in 2017, as a product manager and headed the Solutions Department. Director of HRog Co.,Ltd since 2021.
Pattamada Ponnapa Chinnapa
Full-stack・AI Engineer（CEO of HumAIn Co.,Ltd）
Co-founded Algo Co.,Ltd. in 2013 while studying at Waseda University. After graduating, joined Goalist in 2017. Set up and led the AI team at Goalist. CEO of Humain Co.,Ltd from 2021.
- 2021, Jun
- Launched Jopus Connecter (For Companies, For Candidates), a recruitment service connecting foreigner job seekers with companies and foreigner employees in Japan.
- 2021, Apr
- Goalist Vietnam Recruitment Page opened.
- 2021, Mar
- Founded Goalist India Technologies Private Limited in Bangalore, India.
- 2021, Feb
- Goalist Miyazaki Branch opened.
- 2021, Jan
- Spun-off HR Big Data business as HRog Co.,Ltd.
- 2021, Jan
- Spun-off AI Development business as HumAIn Co.,Ltd.
- 2020, Aug
- Expanded Goalist Vietnam office
- 2020, Jul
- Closed Osaka branch office in lieu of remote work environment
- 2020, Apr
- Released "Datist", a service that assists companies using big data.
- 2019, Sep
- Launched Migi-ude, a matching platform for the manufacturing industry.
- 2019, Apr
- Founded Goalist Vietnam, a local subsidary of Goalist and began operations in Ho Chi Minh City.
- 2019, Feb
- Launched Jopus Scout a recruitment platform to match companies looking to hire foreign talent with people who fit their needs.
- 2019, Jan
- Launched Jopus Biz, a content platform aimed at companies who would like to work with foreign talent.
- 2018, Sep
- Launched Jopus, a content service for foreigners looking for jobs in Japan.
Launched Jopus Career, a job placement service for foreign talent in Japan.
- 2018, Jan
- Launched HRog Solutions, a development and operations outsourcing service specialized in HR technology.
- 2017, Jun
- Launched HRog Map, a service that increases hiring ability using analysis based on location and salary.
- 2017, May
- Launched advertisement services as part of HRog, a database and news media service for the HR Industry.
- 2017, Mar
- Launched Line stamps for the HRog mascot "HRogunn"
- 2017, Feb
- Rebranded existing services and created the HRog Series. Listlus became HRog List, 3Chart became HRog Chart.
- 2017, Jan
- Opened the Osaka office in Sakaisuji Honmachi
- 2016, Jul
- Increased office size to accommodate growth
- 2016, Apr
- Started hiring of fresh graduates, first batch joins Goalist
- 2016, Feb
- Became a PrivacyMark entity
- 2015, Mar
- Launched Kaigo (care-giving) Job Market Research with SMS. CO., LTD.
- 2014, Nov
- Launched the HRog App for iOS.
- 2014, Jun
- Launched 3Chart (today known as HRog Chart), a tool to perform analysis of the job listing market.
- 2014, Apr
- Moved office to Kanda to accommodate growth.
- 2013, Nov
- Launched HRog, a database and news media service for the HR Industry.
- 2013, Jun
- Moved office to Shimbashi to accommodate growth.
- 2012, Dec
- Launched Listlus, a high quality Client List creation tool (today known as HRog List)
- 2011, Aug
- Launched a specialized curation media for the HR Industry (today known as HRog)
- 2011, Jan
- Goalist was founded
Tokyo Head Office7F, Urban Square Kanda Building, 1-18 Kandasudacho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
6 minutes walk from Kanda Station (JR Chuo Line, JR Yamanote Line, Tokyo Metro Ginza Line)
4 minutes walk from Awajicho Station (Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line)
7 minutes walk from Iwamotocho Station (Toei Shinjuku Line)
8 minutes walk from Akihabara Station (JR Keihin Tohoku Line, JR Sobu Line, JR Yamanote Line, Tsukuba Express)
Miyazaki Branch Miyazaki Nanairo-Higashi Building 8F( Inside of ATOMica) , 3-10-32Tachibana-dori-nishi, Miyazaki-city, Miyazaki Prefecture
10 minute walk from Miyazaki Station on the JR line.View on Google Maps